Sunday, May 11, 2008

Can You Believe This?

My ex treated me like ish! I allowed it while we lived together for over 6 months, but thank God I had enough self-love and self-esteem to get out of that horrible situation.

Now the a$$hole is in a relationship with another dude who is supposedly "using" him and our mutual friends want me to intervene. WTF!?! Two people actually had conversations with me yesterday about how I should reach out to him and warn him about what's going on. Ha! That'll be the day. In my book, what goes around, comes around. Perhaps this is a valuable lesson that he needs to learn.

Personally, I think the guy is 'ok' and that they seem happy together. Sometimes I think that our mutual friends are still holding out hope that we will get back together, so they want the new dude out of the picture. However, I've learned some valuable lessons in life and one of the biggest ones is that "He's just not that into you". The way my ex interacts with the new guy is completely more natural and affectionate than we ever did, so I say "Cheers' to them both.

peace always,

strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/