Thursday, April 03, 2008

April Fool's

Well it's April and my job search continues. Temp agencies won't return my calls, and even the local dollar store hasn't called me back about a cashier's position. And George Bush says there's nothing wrong with the economy. Something's gotta give soon, so that I can continue to live in the manner that I'm accustomed to...which is having running water, electricity and a roof over my head.

The good news is that I'm remaining optimistic because I am a man of faith and a truly spiritual person. There's a big job fair next week and I'm going to that. Perhaps something good will come out of that. I know that God has always taken care of me and will continue to do so. All I've got to do is believe.

peace always,

strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/