Monday, March 24, 2008

The Economy Sucks!!!

I recently started looking for a new job and let me tell you...the market has definitely changed. I first contacted temp agencies just to get my feet wet and see if there were any temp-to-perm opportunities out there. I've received several offers but the companies are offering several dollars less per hour than in 2002 which was the last time I used a temp agency or a headhunter.

Bush and his cronies have really f'ed things up for the working class. Gas is over $3/gallon, heating oil for our homes is sky-high, food prices are through the roof, and insurance (car, health, home, etc.) is breaking records for the premium costs we pay.

We're spending BILLIONS every month on the Iraq war!?! How can you spend billions per month in a dustbowl? I just don't get it. Our urban schools are crumbling and our students are failing.

Wake up Amerikkka! Wake up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND YOU THOUGHT YOUR MEDIATAKEOUT.COM COMMENT WAS NECESSARY..WOW...AND I SUPPOSE YOU THOUGHT YOU MADE AN EDUCATED STATEMENT. I AM NOT AT THE DOCTOR ANY MORE THAN YOU PROBABLY ARE..LOL. I AM ONE OF THE MOST HEALTHY BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THERE ARE.

March 25, 2008 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/