Monday, March 10, 2008

Ex-es

They say that "life is a bitch and then you die". While I don't necessarily subscribe to that line of thought, I must admit that sometimes life can certainly throw some curve balls.

This has been the week of exes. My most recent ex is still up to his usual slimy, sneaky and manipulative ways. He says one thing and does the complete opposite. However, he is manipulating people around him (that we both know) and trying to make it seem like he is so in love with me. Meanwhile, he's sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry that he can catch. Not that it really matters, because he and I are so over that I can't even see him on my horizon anymore.

Another ex has been calling me asking for advice on how to deal with his current beau. (WTF!!!) I have to sit and listen while he whines on and on about some dude who obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about him, yet I'm supposed to empathize. Damn! Grow some cojones dude!

The third ex is a guy I dated very briefly long-distance. Occasionally, I send emails out to friends and include him on the list. Typically, this ex will respond and say hello or ask how I'm doing. Interestingly enough, he only responds to my emails. He never takes the initiative to call me or email me first. (Yet another manipulative mf'er).

I am so tired of wimpy-ass men with no backbone! I now understand what women mean when they say "Where are all the real men?!?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/