Sunday, April 20, 2008

No Sex In This City

I've been single now for 8 months and I have had sex twice in that timeframe. My intention is to not be involved with another man for a long, long, long time. This is my time to do some soul-searching, praying and meditating. I need to figure out why I'm always attracting losers! Yeah, they look good on the outside and on paper, but once I get to know them, it's just too much! (or not enough in some cases).

I know that part of the problem lies within me. So, I'm working on my self-esteem, self-love and my spiritual and prayer life. In addition, I've decided to (finally) stop looking! I will let love find me when it's ready. I will continue to pursue higher education and work on my personal goals, so that when he comes, I will be ready for him.

Furthermore, I am determined to listen to my instincts from the beginning. They will never lead me wrong.

peace always,

strong

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Stay with it. Carry on. There is someone there for you. And you will find each other. 8 months is such a short time.

May 03, 2008 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/