Sunday, March 09, 2008

I Am Growing

Growth is a funny thing. Over the course of the last 2 years, I have experienced tremendous growth and change. I can almost see the evolution on a daily basis. I'm not just tooting my own horn here, I share this information in the hopes that it can help someone else.

In February of 2006 I discovered the Unity Fellowship Church of Christ Movement. It's a denomination that I knew nothing about, but that has changed my life completely. I'm not here to proselytize anyone, but I encourage you to find your own faith walk, whatever that may be, and you will be changed for the better. I have developed a combination of Christian prayer and Buddhist meditation that has helped me see huge leaps in my personal and spiritual growth.

I have learned to pray and chant for exactly what I want in life. Ask and you shall receive. I know now, more than ever that this is true. Don't set any limitations on your life or your dreams. Free yourself to receive everything that God and the Universe has in store for you.

In addition, I want to let everyone know that you must love yourself. Discontinue the playing of all those old 'tapes' of negativity. It doesn't matter what anyone else has said to you in life or even done to you. Let it all go, and press forward into Love and Light.

I pray that my sharing has helped you in some small way.

peace always,

Strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/