Thursday, May 08, 2008

Summertime And The Livin' Ain't Easy!!!

It's official. The economy sucks!!! I've been looking for a job since February. It's now May! I've applied to over 60 companies for jobs that I'm qualified for. I have a great resume that was professionally put together (by one of the top firms in the country). I'm well-spoken and confident in interviews.

The only thing I can think of is this country is truly in a recession and we're burying our head in the sand.

Things are so bad for me financially, that I had to humble myself and ask my ex to borrow money to pay my rent. Wow! I never thought I'd reach such a low in this lifetime. Especially from someone who was so thoughtless to me in the past.

The only thing that keeps me going is my faith in God! If it weren't for that, I don't know where I'd be right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/