Sunday, April 06, 2008

Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

Alas, I've finally had to admit that my heart has been broken. I am a very strong man and for the last 8 months, I've pretended that I was ok. But now, seeing him become 'brand new' with a new boyfriend has really f'ed me up.

I don't want to care, but for some stupid reason I do. All I've ever wanted is a healthy, happy relationship with someone who truly loves me as I would them. It all seems so simple, but for me, is nearly impossible.

I've had so much success in life, yet success in love seems to elude me. Perhaps, I've been looking for love in all the wrong places. So, I've decided to focus on me from now on. I'm returning to school in the fall with my ultimate goal being a Doctor of Ministry degree. I'm going to pursue my life's passions and perhaps along the way, love will find me.

Maybe in the course of my studies, I will learn more about myself and why I tend to attract such great actors. Those who can give the outside appearance of being caring, kind and considerate...but on the inside they are cruel, malicious, sneaky and manipulative. Of course, if I had listened to my instincts, I would not have ended up in those predicaments.

peace always,

strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/