Saturday, July 05, 2008

Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July! Many of my friends debate the significance of Independence Day. Me, I'm just grateful for a paid day off work. The training for my new job is going well. Four weeks down, 12 weeks to go. I know that I will succeed in this career path.

Last night a friend and I went to the Art Museum on the Ben Franklin Parkway in downtown Philly. There were over 30,o00 people there, lots of food, a free concert by John Legend featuring Estelle ('American Boy') and an amazing fireworks show.

Tonight, I'm going to see the new Will Smith movie, 'Hancock'. I can't wait. So, however you choose to acknowledge Independence Day, enjoy yourself and make sure you spend quality time with friends and family.

peace always,

Strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/