Sunday, June 08, 2008

New Beginnings

Tomorrow I start my new job. I don't know why, but I'm concerned about the government checking everything I've ever done in my life. I've never been to jail and don't have a criminal record, but I have a feeling they'll be looking at far more than that. Oh well, I guess it's part of the price to pay.

I've also been having some weird thoughts about the idea that I will be making a living due to the suffering of others. On the one hand, I will be helping veterans who have served their country, but on the other hand, the expansion that gave me my job is a direct result of the ongoing wars the US is involved in all over the Middle East.

I'm going to try to focus on the fact that I will be supporting veterans who have served our country and give them my best.

peace always,

Strong

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrads, and good luck

June 10, 2008 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/