Saturday, May 24, 2008

God Bless America!

Hello People! I finally recieved the offer letter for my new job with the federal government! I'm ecstatic. I've wanted to be a civil servant for some time and the day has arrived.

I'll earn nearly 20% more than I did on my old job and I'll have the job security that comes with working for the federal government. After a 4 month classroom training and two years as a 'trainee' the sky is the limit with where I can go in the agency. I just read a NY times article stating that the agency I'll be working for is growing like crazy and that there's no slowdown in the forseeable future.

The offer package has over 50 pages in it! Now I know what people mean when they talk about 'red tape' and bureaucracy slowing America down. However, I will gladly fill out all the paperwork they need me to. God Bless America!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/