Thursday, January 31, 2008

Shopping Therapy

Yesterday I went to the King of Prussia Mall, one of the largest malls in the USA. Ooh, I tell you there's nothing like the rush I get from shopping.

I love window shopping and actually buying things equally. This mall has just about every upscale department store you can think of from, Bloomingdales, Nordstroms and Lord & Taylor, to the grande diva of department stores; Neiman Marcus.

In addition, they have all the specialty stores like Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Brooks Brothers, Hermes, Burberry, Kenneth Cole, Armani Exchange, BCBG/Max Azria, Hugo Boss, David Yurman, Diesel, Movado, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tiffany and Tourneau to name a few.

I went for only the second time in 9 years and knew exactly where I wanted to go; Norsdtroms and Bloomingdales. You see in late January, most department stores are clearing out there winter and some of their resort collections at 50-70% off. With patience, you can score a few new pieces to update your wardrobe for next winter and you can wear the resort clothing in the upcoming spring and summer season.

I walked away with two incredible deals and so can you. Good Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/