Thursday, January 24, 2008

Come on Jay!

Damn! You probably won't believe this but I've been watching that darn 'Make Me A Supermodel' on the Bravo cable network. Oddly enough, I really like the show. I mean what's not to like, they've got hot guys and girls doing all kinds of raunchy semi-nude semi-erotic poses on national tv! I love it!!!

I've been rooting for my boys Ben & Jay. Ben is a hot redneck prison guard with a southern accent and a wife and kid back home. Jay is a southern hunk of chocolate from the ATL who is always shouting out his (fictional) girlfriend 'Fatima'. I love Jay, but personally I think his mate is more likely named 'Hakim'. I mean I'm just sayin'. Anyway Jay is up for the elimination vote so I voted for him 10 times and asked him to check out old copies of GQ mag for poses. I also suggested he think of his 'girl' back home when he needs inspiration for the inevitable erotic photo shoot. Also, we need for Jay to stop acting so hard. I know he's a mechanic from the ATL with a 'girl' named Fatima, but come on man, we're in it to win it. Now let's do the damn thang!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/