Sunday, January 13, 2008

Culture,Critics & Me

Well, it's 2008 people and I promise to start blogging at least 3 times a week. I definitely have time on my hands now since I'm single again.

This weekend has been interesting. I attended a tribute to a black gay activist who I happen to be acquainted with and I found the event to be very interesting. It's amazing to me how even in our 30's and beyond, black gay men still tend to cordon themselves off into neat little groups.

I understand that people have their own needs, but I'm generally thinking of the community as a whole and frankly don't understand all the division and derisiveness, but hey, what the hell do I know. Anyways, until next time, peace always strong.

p.s. leave your questions and comments...I'm pretty thick-skinned so nothing much bothers me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/