Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Delight

Hey Folks,

I said that I was going to post more often, so here I am. Sorry about the tirade a couple of days ago, however, I just needed to get some things off my chest. Feeling a lot better today. I'm hoping to start college full-time in the fall, but I have to bring some delinquent student loans current before I can get any new financial aid. (That sucks huh!)

Oh well, in other news, I went downtown today and shopped a bit. Ordered a book for a non-credit course I'm taking and saw lots of hot guys while I was out. I think it's hilarious that my town was voted one of the ugliest in the country with all the beautiful people that live here.

Anyways, until next time. If anyone has legitimate info on how I can improve my credit rating please hit me up. Alos, I'm trying to lose 20 lbs to go from 210 to about 190. I'm 6'2", so I think a toned 190 would look good on me.

peace always,

strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/