Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March Madness!

Wassup peoples? I am still reeling from the Oscars performance with Three-6 Mafia and Taraji Henson tearing down the house vocally. I'm not real big on gangsta' rap, but I love the hook Ms. Henson sang.

March 13th is my birthday so I will be vacationing in sunny South Florida and getting out of frigid Philly for 5 days. My bes buddy is coming along to party and he's got a separate hotel room which means there will be peace on this trip. I can't wait to just be off work (from both jobs) for five whole days with nothing to do but party my ass off! I'll be 37 and I am glad as all get out to be here in good health, gainfully employed and able to travel and do some of the things in life that I've always wanted to do.

I'll keep you posted and may even post some pics from my trip upon my return.

peace always,

strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/