Saturday, March 25, 2006

Life In the Fast Lane!

Hey Folks:

Wassup? Well I haven't posted in about 2 weeks so I'm here to catch you up on the news.

On March 10th I flew into Ft. Lauderdale to spend my birthday weekend with my family and my two best friends.

There was drama from the time I landed. My buddy G didn't like the hotel because of the location and we ended up crashing at my other friends place. That was a recipe for disaster because my boy R doesn't care much for G.

After 1 1/2 days my buddy G ended up going to a hotel because we all had a disagreement upon leaving the club the night before.

Overall, the trip to Miami was ok, but I have promised myself that my next vacation will be taken alone.

My new job is going ok. I don't really enjoy it, but I don't hate it either. I'm trying to think towards the future and am planning to go back to school to pursue a Masters degree... in something.

My new church is coming along well. I love all the energy and excitement of a new congregation and the process of building a new church.

That's all for now folks. peace always, strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/