Monday, August 04, 2008

Time Flies.....

Time flies when you're training for a new job. It seems like lately my life has been on 'go!'. I'm in week 9 of the 16-week training course and I thank God for it! This job is going to be something else. My prayer is that before training is over, it will all start to make sense to me.

Otherwise, life is going ok. I've been confirmed for ordination as a Deacon by my pastor. The next steps will involve meeting with my Jurisdictional Bishop and after that the Archbishop. Keep me in your prayers as I move forward in this process.

My romantic life is non-existent at the present time. However, I have decided that I am ready to start dating again when the right opportunity presents itself.

peace and blessings always,

Strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/