Monday, February 20, 2006

March Madness!

Well people I've done it again. I promised myself after last summers fiasco in Chicago that I would never travel with either of my best friends again. I mean as much as I love these dudes, we just don't do well traveling together. This has been proven on more than one occasion over the years.

So what do I do? I opened my fat trap and now one of my best buddies is traveling to Miami with me to celebrate my 37th birthday with me and my family. Hopefully this time things will go a bit better because we're renting a two-bedroom two-bath condo which will give us both our own space. My best friend smokes and he snores like crazy which I can't stand. Other than that, we're inseparable. lol...

My weekend was pretty interesting. Friday night after work I went out with a few co-workers and we had drinks and dinner. It was a fun time. I didn't realize how much vodka I had consumed until I got home and was on the phone with a buddy and couldn't stop laughing until 30 minutes later! (Fortunately, I walked to and from the restaurant). Saturday I went grocery shopping, cleaned up the apartment, did some laundry and washed dishes. You know, the stuff most people hate to do. Sunday I went to church and afterwards went out to eat with some acquaintances. Overall, it was a nice relaxing weekend. And that was that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/