Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Still Here....

I just realized that I hadn't posted in a week so I thought I'd post a few blurbs about what I've been doing. First, I spent 2-3 days reeling after those meat packing plant workers in Nebraska won the Powerball lottery. My office mates and I played and we only won $7 bucks which we re-invested into the next lottery.

Sunday I worked 3 events at my part-time job and still managed to get to church. The last two days I haven't been feeling too well which is probably a result of not getting enough sleep. So last night I went to bed at a decent hour, (11:30pm) which allowed me to get 7.5 hours of sleep. Thus, I feel better and you find me here this morning.

One thing I will say is that I'm turning 37 on March 13th and I'm already starting to notice minor changes in how the body deals with stress, lack of sleep, etc. Nowadays my body says, uh-uh homie, take your ass to bed! lol... So, I'm learning to listen to my body because I want to be here a long, long time. Take care of yourselves and have an awesome day.

peace always,

strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/