Thursday, February 09, 2006

Access Denied....

So, some guy reads my blog and sends me an invite to join some xclusivity.com website. He sends me a 'bypass code' which is sort of an invitation to join. I submit a picture and my membership must be approved by the members. Needless to say, I was intrigued. Shortly after submitting my pic I get an email stating that the current members must approve my pending application within 12 hours and that I would receive email notification.

So today I come home and check my email and this is what it said...Unfortunately 12 hour has passed and your profile has not been accepted by the current members.X-clusivity is key,X-xlusivity Staff . Wow! Now that's interesting. I had already anticipated that I wouldn't be admitted and I wasn't sure why. But it's ok. Actually, even if I was admitted I probably wouldn't have fit in with the members there. I've never fit in anywhere really, so what's new?!? I'm my own man and I'm proud to stay that way. It was nice of the fellow to extend the invite. Thanks dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/