Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wait A Minute!!!

So wait, I forgot to tell you guys the update on "Just Another Day In Paradise.." from 02/04/06. The guy finally got back to me about going to lunch with him. So, I was a little excited but wondered why it took him a full week to get back to me. He emails me and asks me what I'm doing for lunch and I mention a local lunch spot. Then he shoots back an email asking if he can join me for lunch. Now, this whole thing is a lie because I typically go home for lunch since I live 2 blocks away from the office. Anyways, lunchtime approaches and I'm ready to go and he says "Wait, we have to wait for....". WTF?!? I finally thought I was gonna get dude alone for an hour and he invites his regular lunch buddy. Needless to say I went and was totally deflated. I tell you, I give up for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/