Saturday, February 09, 2008

Are You Ready?

I was watching 'Oprah' the other day and I had an 'Aha' moment. Oprah's been talking about living your best life for years now and I think I finally get it. I suddenly realize that I am ready and willing to change my life for the better in all aspects. I have printed color flyers that read 'I Am Willing To Change'. I posted one on my fridge, one in my bathroom and one on my front door (so that when I'm leaving the house, it's the last thing I see).

There are so many things I want to do. I'll start with small things, like excercising for at least an hour a day (both indoors and outdoors), reading for at least an hour a day (for pleasure, not for school) and meditating and continuing to pray daily.

I'll keep you guys posted as I begin to make these changes .

peace always,

strong

1 Comments:

Blogger Chet said...

All you gotta do s start. It is apparent that you want a better life because mostly the things mention in your blog indicates you want change, and a better life. Go get you can do it!

February 25, 2008 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/