Thursday, February 14, 2008

Is it time to move on?

For the past week I've had a friend of many years visiting. We are both currently unemployed so what better to do than hang out? Initially, he was visiting for the weekend, however, the visit is at 6 days now. So far, so good, cuz' we get along pretty well. However, I'm am starting to notice some things.

My friend seems to be stuck in sort of a 'teen' mode (He's in his mid 30's). He surfs dating/hook-up sites all day long and calls the people he 'meets' on these sites his friends. Then he's preplexed when they don't come to visit or don't want to hook-up.

In addition, I notice that we don't have a lot to talk about besides guys. Don't get me wrong, I love men, love looking at them and discussing them, but sheesh isn't there more to talk about with all that's going on in this world?!?

Send me your feedback on this and any other issues.

peace always,

strong

1 Comments:

Blogger Chet said...

Tell that friend that instead of getting stuck in that teen mode, start hunting for suitable employment then carry on in his usual stunts. Seriously you both gotta find jobs and with the quickness after all you talk about wanting to change your life for the better. No more hanging out for awhile unless it is at the employment kisok.

February 25, 2008 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/