Saturday, February 04, 2006

Just Another Day In Paradise...

It's hard for me to complain about my life. But I do it anyway. I mean I'm tall, not bad looking, well-educated and have not one but two great jobs. Yippee! Guess what, I don't have a buddy or two just to hang out with and party or chill with. Also, I have no dating prospects whatsoever. Sometimes, I think there's something inherently wrong with me. I started a new job recently and have been watching this guy for about 3 months now. (He's been watching me too). I asked him to go to lunch last Monday and he never got back to me, except to say "Oh ok". WTF?!?!? I've tried befriending folk from church to no avail as well. The only people that seem to want to hang out with me are the single women at work who want to date or try to 'convert' me. Help!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/