Tuesday, January 31, 2006

WTF?!?

Ok. So I recently broke up with my ex as you all know. So, I decided to post ads on a gay men's dating site trying various cities for a few days at a time to see what kinds of responses I would get. Well, wouldn't you know that a$$holes are in every major city! Go figure. Guess I had that one coming. I mean come on guys. I clearly stated that I was seeking to make friends and possibly encounter a lifetime partner in the process and guess what? I got nearly 100 sex proposals. Beyond that, dudes just didn't read the ad. I stated that I lived in a different city as well as some of my hobbies, etc and I would get emails asking me for the very same information.

My biggest pet peeve was that I clearly stated no 'DL' or closeted men and the majority of the men that emailed me stated in their profiles that they are closeted or 'DL'! Also, I stated 'no pic, no response' and dozens of guys responded that had no pics. Man, I just don't get it.

Anyways, I became so frustrated after just a week or so of this BS that I deleted the ad. I'm just gonna work hard, save a ton of money and concentrate on my future and traveling. (At least that's what I say now...lol).

That's all for tonight folks.

strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/