Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thoughts on the Recession and Depression

Hey Folks,

I know it's been a while since I've posted. I've recently been ordained a Deacon and completed a hellatious 20-week training for my "good gvt job". In addition, I've been dating for the last 2 1/2 months or so.

So, with all that and a myriad of other things going on in my life, I've been a bit too busy to post regularly. That being said, I'm here now and I can tell you that I'm stoked about the election of President-Elect Barack Obama. I've also been feeling pretty good lately. That is, until I opened the mail the other day and realized I have huge new utility bills and am being called by credit collectors multiple times a day to pay old debts.

I tell you, it seems that as soon as I have a good rhythm going in life, I get hit by a ton of bricks. I'm considering taking on a part-time job. I've already applied to several places. So, let's see what happens.

Anyways, I'm tired of typing now. I'll come back soon and let you know later.

strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/