Friday, September 12, 2008

WTF!

My life is moving so quickly right now that I wish I could get off the moving sidewalk and slow down the pace! I'm still in training on this cray a$$ job, working with crazy a$$ people who are denigrating by the moment.

We're currently working in a construction environment surrounded on two sides by plastic tarps from floor to ceiling, no windows and drywall dust everywhere (including in my lungs!!!!!!~!!!!). Meanwhile, I've got jacka$$ twenty-somethings who think they know every damn thing bitching and whining about nonsense.

In my 'other' life I'm dating my ex which I'm still uncertain about and the whole scenario makes me wonder if I've lost it!

In addition, it's exactly one month before my ordination and I realize that this is all just a test.

peace....
stay strong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://strong11foru.blogspot.com/